Sunday, August 21, 2011

Journey to Wholeness

Back around the early 1990’s, I was a very messed up guy. Everything in my life was a complete mess.

I decided to do something really radical about this state of affairs, to re-invent my life completely. This was an evolving process, that unfolded gradually. In the early days following this decision, I still had no idea how to proceed, but life has a way of bringing to us exactly what we need, and over the next few years, my path gradually became clearer.

For a while, I went ballistic in my pursuit of many “self-improvement” systems and techniques…..  I did things like Avatar, Silva Mind Control, Reiki, homeopathy training, many self-improvement weekend workshops, and so on. In short, I became a “New Age Weekend-Workshop Bunny”.

The sum-total of all this weekend-workshopping was that I emerged out the other side, around 1996, as a different person. It’s hard to put into words exactly…. I was just happier, more at peace with the world. There was a defining moment, one day around 1996…. I was on the sidewalk outside the Wellington Public Library, when I suddenly stopped and was overwhelmed with an immense sense of peace and gratitude.

However, what I am leading into here is this…. From 1992, alongside all that weekend-workshopping, etc, I was also working with a form of therapy that was eventually to become the number-one focus of my life…. flower essences.

I won’t go through all the details here. If you wish to know the details of how my love-affair with flower essences began, and where it has taken me, on a personal level, I suggest that you have a look at these pages on the New Millennium Essences website….

http://www.nmessences.com/peters_story/peters_story1.html

http://www.nmessences.com/history.html

http://www.nmessences.com/manual/tale_of.html

Also, my new flower essence book tells the story of how it all happened.

Suffice to say that, at the very beginning of my relationship with flower essences, it was on the basis of very great personal need…. I desperately needed a therapy. I needed a therapy that would help heal my severely-wounded psyche, that would nurture and heal my badly wounded inner-self, that would help me to heal the deep wounds in my soul.

Alongside this personal need, springing from it, in a sense, and then running parallel with it, there came about a desire to help others also, with this therapy. In fact, the “helping others” aspect of it became an important factor in my own healing! It was like, by helping others to heal, I increased the power of my own healing!

Anyway…. “the rest is history”, as they say, and if you are interested in the actual details of the history, the above three links, and the appropriate chapters of my flower essence book, will shed plenty of light on that.

What I now wish to do is to give you an insight into the various stages of my “essences love-affair”, focussing mainly on the major results of my labors, ie. the unfolding process that has been going on now for almost 20 years, and the results of this process, in the form of the specific essences that have emerged from my process….

To be conti


No comments:

Post a Comment