Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello World!

Hello everybody.

Well, here is my third attempt at blogging, the other two were aborted for various reasons, mainly “technical difficulties” with the blogging software. I trust that this effort will work out better!

First off, a little about myself…. I live in New Zealand, which is a small country (pop 4 million) in the South Pacific, our nearest neighbour being Australia, with whom we are sometimes confused!

I live in one of the nicest places in New Zealand, the Coromandel Peninsula, which has a mild climate, a lot of pristine wild areas, and is only two hours drive to Auckland, our largest ciry. I LOVE living here, only been here for just under two years, and have loved every minute of it.

I am what you might describe as a “radical spiritual warrior”, having seen through the falsehood and delusion of most of mainstream society….  the consumerism, the industrial-financial complex that keeps us enslaved, the addictive behaviors that pass as “normal”, and so on….  you get the picture, I am sure!

For the past 20-odd years, I have dedicated myself to finding “another way”, a more holistic and true lifestyle, a way of living that does not trash our unique planet, etc.

I am also dedicated to helping other people do the same, if they are interested…  if not, well that’s cool also….  everybody to their own unique path…. we will all get there in the end, it’s just that some paths are “more arduous” than others (a direct quite from one of my favorite books, “Home with God”, by Neale Donald Walsch.

19 to 20 years ago, I began a journey that is taking me into incredible places, an “inner journey of the soul”, however with many “outside” aspects as well, that mesh perfectly with my “inner aspects”. Looking back, I bless my good fortune with profound gratitude.

But…  you might ask…. what exactly do I actually DO?

Well now….  my primary “outer aspect activity” is as a pioneer in natural health. Specifically, my number one natural health “outer aspect” is the manifestation of flower essences…  which are energy remedies that help facilitate beneficial shifts in consciousness for the person who uses them.

You can see details of my work with my essences at my website…

http://www.nmessences.com

I am also a fully-trained aromatherapist, (working with essential oils), a writer, and a general all-round amazing guy!

I am also a passionate organic gardener, and a member of the “Transition Towns” movement. I am very concerned about issues like peak oil and climate change.

My main passion in life is my drive for complete wellness and wholeness, in all aspects of my life, which includes my physical health, my emotional well-being, and my spiritual wellness.

I am a “Seeker after The Truth”, and I invite you to join me on my quest for true health, wellbeing and truth.



No comments:

Post a Comment